The Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) intends to apply part of its budgetary allocation to fund eligible payments towards the cost of selecting Consultants to do forensic audit into the provision of the real time monitoring of the loading and export of crude oil in floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) units.
OBJECTIVE OF THIS ASSIGNMENT
The main objective of this engagement is to examine and evaluate the financial information in the provision of Real Time Monitoring System of Loading and Exporting of Crude Oil for the 2011 to 2016 financial years as per Section 17 of the Petroleum Revenue Management Act, 2011 (Act 815).
To provide an independent assessment and certification of petroleum revenue due the Republic of Ghana for 2011-2016 fiscal years.
The Ghana Revenue Authority therefore invites eligible firms (“Consultants)” that have been in practice for a minimum of five (5) years to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interesting Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the services (description of similar assignments, experience in similar assignments, availability of appropriate skills among staff etc.) by providing proposals with information that indicates the following:
• Company Profile
• Profile of key personnel
• Experience in assignment of comparable scope that has been undertaken in recent times/List of clientele base
• Evidence of good corporate membership of the requisite professional bodies (where applicable)
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate (applicants in Ghana)
• Valid SSNIT Clearance Certificate (applicants in Ghana)
• Company Registration Certification (applicants in Ghana)
• Company Registration Certificate Renewal (applicants in Ghana)
• Most recent three (3) years Audited Financial Statements
• Key short CVs of proposed staff (detailed CVs are not required at this stage)
• Contact details of the key person
Short listing of experienced consultants would be done in accordance with the procedures and guidelines set out in the Public Procurement Act, 2003 (Act 663) and the Public Procurement Amendment Act of 2016 (Act 914) of Ghana.
Expression of Interest marked “FORENSIC AUDIT OF MONITORING SYSTEM OF THE LOADING AND EXPORTING OF CRUDE OIL” must be delivered in sealed envelopes to the address below not later than 15:00GMT on the 6th June, 2017
ADDRESS FOR SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
THE AG. COMMISSIONER-SUPPORT SERVICES DIVISION (SSD)
GHANA REVENUE AUTHORITY
4TH FLOOR (TENDER BOX BY THE SECURITY DESK)
GHANA REVENUE AUTHORITY
HEAD OFFICE – STARLET ’91 STREET
OPPOSITE ACCRA SPORTS STADIUM