The Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) intends to apply part of its budgetary allocation to fund eligible payments towards the cost of selecting Consultants to do forensic audit of telecommunications sector under Communications Service Tax (CST).
A 6% communications service tax came into effect on 1st June 2008 following the passage of the Communications Service Tax (CST) Act, 2008 Act (754) as amended by the Communications Service Tax (Amendment) Act, 2013 (Act 864). The Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) mindful of the possible leakages of revenue deriving from the implementation intend to engage Consultants to perform forensic audit on various telecommunications operators to maximize revenue collection.
The Ghana Revenue Authority therefore invites eligible firms (“Consultants)” that have been in practice for a minimum of five (5) years to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the services (description of similar assignments, experience in similar assignments, availability of appropriate skills among staff etc.) by providing proposals with information that indicates the following:
• Company Profile
• Profile of key personnel
• Experience in assignment of comparable scope that has been undertaken in recent times/List of clientele base
• Evidence of good corporate membership of the requisite professional bodies (where applicable)
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate (applicants in Ghana)
• Valid SSNIT Clearance Certificate (applicants in Ghana)
• Company Registration Certification (applicants in Ghana)
• Company Registration Certificate Renewal (applicants in Ghana)
• Most recent three (3) years Audited Financial Statements
• Key short CVs of proposed staff (detailed CVs are not required at this stage)
• Contact details of the key person
Interested Consultants may obtain information from Room 505 on the fifth floor of the Head Office Building, Ghana Revenue Authority, Accra from 9.am to 4.30pm on all working days. (Attention: Hawawu Salifu - 0242859690)
Short listing of experienced consultants would be done in accordance with the procedures and guidelines set out in the Public Procurement Act, 2003 (Act 663) and the Public Procurement Amendment Act of 2016 (Act 914) of Ghana.
Expression of Interest marked “FORENSIC AUDIT OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS SECTOR” must be delivered in sealed envelopes to the address below not later than 3:00pm on 5th June, 2017
ADDRESS FOR SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
THE AG. COMMISSIONER-SUPPORT SERVICES DIVISION (SSD)
GHANA REVENUE AUTHORITY
4TH FLOOR (TENDER BOX BY THE SECURITY DESK)
GHANA REVENUE AUTHORITY
HEAD OFFICE – STARLET ’91 STREET
OPPOSITE ACCRA SPORTS STADIUM