Lost TINs 

If you lose your TIN you will need to get a replacement certificate.

You will need to provide your:

  • full name
  • date of birth
  • mother’s maiden name and
  • the number of the ID you used to get your TIN (e.g. Voters ID, Passport, etc.)


You must provide this information by: