GHANA REVENUE AUTHORTY
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE TENDERING (NCT)
PRINTING AND SUPPLY OF DIARY NOTEBOOKS AND CALENDARS FOR 2020
ITT No. GRA/NCT/03/2019
- The Ghana Revenue Authority intends to apply part of its budgetary allocation to fund eligible payments under the contract for which this invitation to tender is issued.
|DESCRIPTION||QUANTITY||TENDER SECURITY||TENDER SUBMISSION DATE|
|LOT 1||Branded Executive Diary Notebooks||1,390 copies||2% of Total Tender Price||November 6, 2019|
|LOT 2||Branded Management Diary Notebooks||3,402 copies||2% of Total Tender Price||November 6, 2019|
|LOT 3||Branded A5 Diary Notebooks||14,444 copies||2% of Total Tender Price||November 6, 2019|
|LOT 4||Wall Calendars||14,400 copies||2% of Total Tender Price||November 6, 2019|
|Desk Calendars||5,500 copies||2% of Total Tender Price||November 6, 2019|
- The Ghana Revenue Authority invites sealed tenders from eligible suppliers for the Printing and Supply of Diary
Notebooks & Calendars for 2020.
Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering (NCT) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Acts, 2003 (Act 663), as amended by Act 914, 2016 and guidelines of the Public Procurement Authority (PPA) of the Republic of Ghana.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information and/or inspect Tender Documents from the Procurement
Unit of the Ghana Revenue Authority located at the Ghana Shippers Authority (Shippers House) opposite Fidelity Bank or Ridge Towers, Ridge from Wednesday, October 23rd 2019 between the hours of 9: 00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- The following attachments are to be met by all prospective Tenderers;
- Valid Company Business Registration Certificate and Renewal
- Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
- Valid SSNIT Clearance Certificate
- Valid VAT Certificate
- Valid PPA Registration Certificate
- Samples would be required
- A complete set of tender document, in English, may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a
written application to the address below and upon the payment of a non-refundable fee of Three Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH₵300.00). The method of payment shall be in cash.
- Tenders will be opened in the presence of the Tenderers or their representatives who choose to attend at the GRA- VAT HOUSE; First Floor; Room 123; Ring Road Central (adjacent to Busy Internet) of the Ghana Revenue Authority at 10:30 a.m. prompt on Wednesday, November 6, 2019.
Tender should be addressed to:
Ghana Revenue Authority,
Head office, Ministries,
P.O. BOX 2202, Accra.
Location of Tender Submission: GRA- VAT HOUSE; First Floor; Room 123 where the Tender box is located.