GHANA REVENUE AUTHORITY
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE TENDERING (NCT)
SUPPLY OF VEHICLES & VEHICLE TYRES
ITT No. GRA/NCT/02/2019
- The Ghana Revenue Authority intends to apply parts of its budgetary allocation to fund eligible payments under the contract for which this invitation to tender is issued.
|1||Supply of Cross Country vehicles||3 Units||2% of Total Tender Price|
|2||Saloon Cars||3 Units||2% of Total Tender Price|
|3||Vehicle Tyres||Various||2% of Total Tender Price|
- The Ghana Revenue Authority invites sealed tenders from eligible suppliers for the Supply of Vehicles and Vehicle Tyres. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering (NCT) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act, 2003 (Act 663), as amended by Act 914, 2016 and guidelines of the Public Procurement Authority (PPA) of the Republic of Ghana.
- Interested eligible tenderers may obtain further information and/or inspect Tender Documents from the Procurement Unit of the Ghana Revenue Authority located at the Ghana Shippers Authority (Shippers House) opposite Fidelity Bank or Ridge Towers, Ridge from Thursday September 19, 2019 between the hours of 9: 00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- The following attachments are to be met by all prospective Tenderers;
- Valid Company Business Registration Certificate and Renewal
- Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
- Valid SSNIT Clearance Certificate
- Valid VAT Certificate
- Valid PPA Registration Certificate
- Manufacturers’ Authorization or Dealership Certificate
- A complete set of tender documents, in English, may be purchased by interested tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon the payment of non-refundable fee of Three Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHC 300.00). The method of payment shall be in cash.
- Tenders will be opened in the presence of the tenderers or their representatives who choose to attend at the GRA- VAT HOUSE; First Floor; Room 123; Ring Road Central (adjacent to Busy Internet) of the Ghana Revenue Authority at 10:30 a.m. prompt on Thursday, October 17, 2019.
Tenders should be addressed to:
Ghana Revenue Authority, Head office, Ministries,
P.O. BOX 2202,
Location of Tender Submission: GRA- VAT HOUSE; First Floor; Room 123 where the Tender box is located.